UL Certified FRP Electric Insulation Supports
|FOB Price:||US $3-4 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $3-4/ Ton|
|Transport Package:||Wood Pallet;Iron Pallet;Carton;Plastic Film|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: JH-E100
- Product Categories: FRP Profiles
- Material: FRP
- Type: Polyester FRP
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
- Usage: Environmental Protection, Industral
- Molding Method: Pultrusion
- Fiber Type: GFRP
- Trademark: JHFRP
- HS Code: 3926909090
1). Corrosion resistance
2). Low conductivily-thermally and electrically
3). Light weight, high intensity
4). Dimensional stability
2. We offer FRP standardand non-conventional profiles manufactured from various class of matrix resin like ethylene type, high inflaming retarding ethylene type, ISO resin type, No-Poison resin type, ORP resin typeand fiberglass, and of fiberglass like E-Roving M-Roving, which result in the profiles are applied in different performance required, offering a unique combination of chemical resistance, size stability, high strength, and thermal/electric non-conductivity.
3. Owing to the good insulation and thermal insulation features, FRP profiles are used in electric material and refrigerators and freezing tanks material. Also applied inconstructural engineering projects are the mainly application fields of our FRP profiles.
4. Each shape is available in a range of specifications to suit various designs and applications. For special uses, customized shapes and colors are also available.