- Material: Fiberglass
- Trademark: JHFRP
- HS Code: 3926909090
- Type: Pultrusion
- Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
1. Corrosion resistance
2. Light weight, high intensity
3. Insulation, rich color
4. Age resistance, easy maintenance
FRP Round Rod
1) Available specifications of round rods (mm): Φ 7.9, Φ 9.5, Φ 16, Φ 25.4
2) Design range of round rods: Φ 3-25 mm (may be designed as oval-shape)
3) The pultrude FRP rods have the advantages of high strength, low specific gravity, corrosion-resistance, insulating capacity, transmission of electromagnetic wave, and good looking.
4) The pultrude FRP rods are widely used and according to their diameter they may be used as umbrella frames, canopy rods, underground cable jackets, cable cores (bearing tensile
Stress), handles of spade and hammer, structural members, handrails, water pipes, and mobile telecom outdoor antennal coves.
5) The pultrude FRP rods can be prepared to desired colors and made from alkaline-free fiber, medium alkaline fiber, phthalate resin, isophthalate resin or vinyl resin according to environmental conditions or clients' requirements.
6) According to applications the surfaces of rods may be covered with continuous glass fiber felt or special smooth felt.
Pallet, simple isolation.